Conduct and Discipline
In our school we take pride in the following traditions:
Green, Clean and Eco Friendly St. Mary’s Campus
- Always to be friendly with one another in and out of school.
- To avoid vulgarity in our talk and behaviour.
- To accept whatever work is assigned to us as our rightful share.
- To rise when any Sister, teacher or visitor enters any room in which we happen to be.
- To respect the library and rights of other boys/girls using it.
- To respect the beauty of the school premises and report any change which we may observe.
- To avoid littering the school premises and to pick up any such waste materials left by the others.
- To learn and to observe good manners.