- The school fees are payable quarterly from 10th to 30th of first month of every quarter, i.e., April, July, October and January. After due date Late Fee will be charged Rs 100/- per month. You can pay fees by Cash or Online through Parent Portal.
- If the Parents find it more convenient they have the option of depositing the fees for the whole term or the whole year in advance.
- No allowance in fees is made for broken periods.
- All the school dues must be cleared before the beginning of every Terminal Examination, failing which a student will not be permitted to take the examination.
- Result will not be given to the pupils who fail to clear the school dues.
- Fees are subject to revision at the discretion of the management.
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
NOTE : Kindly refer to school fee book for fee structure and late fee details.