1. A written application is required before withdrawing a student from the school. The prescribed application form for Transfer Certificate duly filled in should be submitted in the school office along with a fee of Rs. 100/-. Clearance certificate must be attached with the application form.
2. The Transfer Certificate of a student is issued only when all the school dues have been cleared.
3. Eight working days are to be given for issuing any certificate of document from the school.
4. Students discontinuing in the middle of the term shall pay fee for the entire term.
5. No pass Certificate will be issued to any student who leaves the institution before the end of the session.
6. The principal may request the parents to withdraw a student, who in case does not fit in with the regulations of the school or is not capable of any improvement or if the parents themselves do not cooperate with the school authority.
7. Students can be removed by the school authorities on the following grounds:
8. The Management reserves to itself the right to dismiss any student.
© Copyright 2019 - 2022 By St. Mary's Convent School, Gajraula | Created By Entab Infotech : CampusCare ®